Saturday, May 2, 2009

Worn out.

Lily has been more energetic than I can keep up with. I've had a migraine all day, but she played quietly while I was out cold on the couch. I was so proud of her! She's pretty "snappy" - she'll jump up and snap her teeth at you, and we're going to have to break her of THAT little habit pretty quick.

Otherwise, she's so cute! She learns so fast. If you tell her "no" and she can tell you *really* mean it, she doesn't test it. She loves to curl up in your lap and play, especially in the mornings. Today she was sleepy and woke up enough to come over to lay next to me and let me pet her, it was very sweet.

All in all, it's a scary, trying, exhausting thing to have a puppy. I still wonder if we made the right choice in getting a puppy, but I think once we both settle into a routine it'll be easier and so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment